Star Brother - Vagina Floor Star Brother - Vagina Floor

Lazers and Gatling guns

This needs to be in a crazy shooter game haha.

StarBrother responds:

Nice, that's what I was thinking too!

-TD- 1,2 Fuck you (RAVE) -TD- 1,2 Fuck you (RAVE)

nice, but low

I like this, but its really low =\ wish it was as loud as all the other songs :D honestly heheh then i could blast it, i like this style of music every now and then but of course gots to be loud =] woot. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up

-TD- Dunky (Dubstep) -TD- Dunky (Dubstep)

0.o

Oh i like this :D sounds very much like i can play this on guitar :D hehe. Love when instruments sound like that =] What DAW , or music program do you use? I am a big fan of ableton , for live performance, although not much of that occurs many of my inspirational artist use it and its just very unique :D. none the less amazing song you got here =] will be listening to it quite much, and voting on it daily :D. Real chill and flow, and nice description. thanks for reviewing my song now i can hear all yours =]

10/10 5/5 :D

Triented responds:

Believe it or not, this was all made in FL Studio, with Massive(Bass you hear is Massive, I made the preset myself), and WASP(Also presets I made myself). I composed the drumloop myself. Thank you so much man! Let's collab sometime!

Zero Gravity Zero Gravity

Lushhh

vibrant and beautiful, deeply extravagant. I love this tune, thank you for creating and sharing , even though its real short =] doesn't matter hahaha i fuckin play it constantly with repeat thats how good i imagine, then ill plug in my midi controller :D and but random riffs while on ableton =] hehe i love it.

Spirit Helper Spirit Helper

Ohhhh =]

I like the umm i guess you would say filter over the drums, sounds very nice =] This is good and yes i would have spaced out too haha.

AliceMako responds:

Heh thanks so much :3

You heard correct, the main drums are played very slow but through a massive delay unit to make them sound huge, the breakbeat went through a sound destruction unit and the glitch break i both mirrored the initial lfo and applied a foldback filter unit to.

Precognitive Trigger Precognitive Trigger

Oh no

you didn't! oh wait yes you did :P Wow this is pretty cool very volumetric :D

Although i would say the drums need a bit more tuning. Still very good idea you have here =] the main bass or synth sounds so trippy though hehe thanks for sharing

AliceMako responds:

You're welcome ^_^

It's my second go at dnb and i have to agree with you cus i'm not satisfied with
the drums myself either (i only figured out how to do this pattern the other
day x3 )

The bassline i manually pulled out of a synth after prologned knob twisting
the lfo which i had crosswired kind of bogus.

It sounded pretty harsh after a while so i tried some reverb and this particular
setting reminded me a lot of the sound delay during a mushroom experience
so i stuck with it.

Thanks for reviewing :3

3xtra cr1zby 3xtra cr1zby

=] Very chill :D

I agree with the other guy, bass should be a bit more umm present =] every where in yo face!! haha. But none the less good template ya know? thats what i always say with my music at least, i have the midi layout i can always improve it later once i get better myself by progressing. :D I like it though what software do you use? ableton live? i use that =]

du!3 du!3

This could be good =]

Yeah man this could definately be gooood tune =] Seriously im loving the beat haha
and i know you could touch it up since your wanting to know
if you should keep going. I say hell yes =].

Good work in progress. :D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Epic Journey of Soundscape

I have loved this song for over 2 years now. Its magical <3 I love it so much =] although i just listened to a 2009 song of yours :D you think you could remaster this? The sound quality isn't as crystal clear as the others hehe, you know you want to. Its just a question, not like you don't already know this song is great. Cause it is but if its not to much trouble =] Thanks for sharing to the world