Rock Dodger Rock Dodger

Pretty fun

With a little work im sure it could be real nice, being coop :P i like coop games but yeah peace :D

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Better then dj hero

This is really fun =] seriously !!yayyyyy

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

yay

This is hella fun wow =] so glad i found this.

Star Brother - Vagina Floor Star Brother - Vagina Floor

Lazers and Gatling guns

This needs to be in a crazy shooter game haha.

StarBrother responds:

Nice, that's what I was thinking too!

-TD- 1,2 Fuck you (RAVE) -TD- 1,2 Fuck you (RAVE)

nice, but low

I like this, but its really low =\ wish it was as loud as all the other songs :D honestly heheh then i could blast it, i like this style of music every now and then but of course gots to be loud =] woot. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up

-TD- Dunky (Dubstep) -TD- Dunky (Dubstep)

0.o

Oh i like this :D sounds very much like i can play this on guitar :D hehe. Love when instruments sound like that =] What DAW , or music program do you use? I am a big fan of ableton , for live performance, although not much of that occurs many of my inspirational artist use it and its just very unique :D. none the less amazing song you got here =] will be listening to it quite much, and voting on it daily :D. Real chill and flow, and nice description. thanks for reviewing my song now i can hear all yours =]

10/10 5/5 :D

Triented responds:

Believe it or not, this was all made in FL Studio, with Massive(Bass you hear is Massive, I made the preset myself), and WASP(Also presets I made myself). I composed the drumloop myself. Thank you so much man! Let's collab sometime!

Blue Martini Blue Martini

Reminds me of a city

For some reason? I have no clue, but it does remind me of a city or buildings at least. Very nice art work you have here glad i stumbled upon it =]

Path of Memory Path of Memory

This is great

I really enjoy your art, its deep and other worldly :P
It has a very high vibration.

silencefreedom responds:

:) Glad you like it, thank you